ComfyNeck - Ultra Comfort Neck Brace from $49.99
* 20% OFF when you buy 2 or more Our ultra comfortable neck brace is not only a fashion statement in itself but also a great companion for neck pain relief from various conditions such as Cervical Spondylosis. Applications: ComfyNeck can be used as a brace for prevention as well as pain relief. Benign neck injury, neck brachial neuralgia and neck pain Mild cervical cirrhosis, chronic neck pain, migraine All kinds of pain caused by cervical spondylosis and the regulation of joint instability Pain and injury prevention Support and correct neck posture, prevent chronic strain Postoperative and rehabilitative care, torticollis (wryneck), compression syndromes, rheumatic and/or degenerative disorders Prevent your head from lowering (the habit of lowering your head when playing mobile phones or reading books) Prevent stiff neck Available for office break by car or plane It can be used as a scarf in winter to provide warmth to the neck What Is Cervical Spondylosis and What Problems Can It Cause? Cervical spondylosis is a general term for age-related wear and tear affecting the spinal disks in your neck. As the cervical disks start to dehydrate and shrink, signs of osteoarthritis will develop, these include bony projections along the edges of bones (bone spurs). Cervical spondylosis is extremely common and worsens as a person gets older. Typically, cervical spondylosis begins around age 40 and gets worse over time, and men tend to develop it earlier than women. More than 85 percent of people older than age 60 are affected by cervical spondylosis. The following symptoms can be caused by cervical spondylosis: Blurred vision Dizziness, headache, migraine and upper limb numbness Heart discomfort High blood pressure (Cervical spondylosis can cause secondary hypertension, which is called neck-originated hypertension in medicine.) Difficulty swallowing Stomach discomfort Soft and Comfortable ComfyNeck is made from medium density mixed sponge and EVA foam, which is soft and comfortable and does not easily deform with long term usage. Its fabric is comfortable and breathable and keeps you cool throughout the day. It is ergonomically designed to conform to the shape of the neck. 3 Versions Available ComfyNeck is available in 3 versions that have different levels of support and applications for your individual needs. Comfort The Comfort version provides soft support for the neck. Compared with the other two versions, it is more flexible and comfortable, and is more suitable for sleeping. Enhanced The Enhanced version contains an EVA foam board, which provides stronger support for the neck. If you want better but not too hard support, please choose this one. Dual-Use The Dual-Use version is equivalent to the enhanced version, but you can remove the supporting board to make it more comfortable. Which Version Should You Choose? Choosing the version is easy. Just refer to the chart below to pick the one that suits your needs. If you want neck brace you can sleep in, then the Comfort and Dual-Use versions will be suitable. If you need a brace for recovery and rehabilitative purposes, then the Enhanced and the Dual-Use will be the best choice. Measurement and Sizing Chart There are 2 measurements you need to make - the neck height and neck circumference as shown in the diagram below. Then refer to the sizing chart to pick the right size.
Extendable Cervical Collar $44.99
* 20% OFF when you buy 2 or more Our Medical Grade Adjustable Cervical Collar with Chin Support is ideal for use in prevention and treatment of conditions of the cervical vertebra such as cervical spondylosis and cervical muscle strain, as well as neck support for post operative rehabilitation. Its length is extendable to offer better support and suit people with different neck lengths. Applications: The cervical collar is ideal for prevention of neck injury as well as auxiliary treatment of the cervical vertebra. It is also perfectly suited as a brace for rehabilitative post surgery recovery. Benign neck injury, cervicobrachial neuralgia Mild cervical cirrhosis, chronic neck pain, migraine Pain from cervical spondylosis and the regulation of joint instability Pain relief and injury prevention Support and correct neck posture, prevent chronic strain Postoperative and rehabilitative care, torticollis (wryneck), compression syndromes, rheumatic and/or degenerative disorders Prevent text neck (the habit of lowering your head when using mobile phones or reading books) Prevent stiff neck Can be used while travelling Features: Two pieces of self-adhesive support plate for easy height adjustment to suit different neck lengths Well ventilated support plate increases comfort and keeps you cool and sweat free Comfortable chin support that wraps around jaw line Double buckle structure to ensure support is secure and tight Easy to store and wash Get Rid Of Text Neck Text neck is the unhealthy neck posture formed by leaning forward for prolonged periods, for example when viewing a cellphone while reading and texting, reported to cause stress injuries. The Extendable Cervical Collar ensures your cervical vertebrae is restored to its original, healthy posture. Comfortable Chin Support Chin support made of soft foam adds comfort and avoids obstruction to the jaw line and ensures your chin and jaws are adequately protected. Air Holes For Breathability 12 air holes allow air to circulate within the structure, keeping the cervical collar well ventilated. You will feel you cool and sweat free as you wear throughout the day. Strong Velcro Support The Extendable Cervical Collar is secured at the ends with strong Velcro, ensuring optimum support without worrying about the brace falling off. Sizing and Measurement Using a soft measuring tape, measure around you neck circumference, and then refer to the size chart below to choose the correct size.
NeckMate™ - Inflatable Cervical Traction Pillow $39.99
* 20% Off when you buy 2 Release years of built up tension on your neck with NeckMate™, our new Inflatable Neck Traction Pillow. Now you can receive a cervical traction anytime and anywhere. NeckMate™ will leave your neck feeling relaxed, pain free and refreshed. What is Cervical Traction? Cervical Traction is the process of stretching the spinal vertebrae and muscles to relieve pressure and pain. Tension is used to pull or push the head away from the neck, thereby creating a space between the vertebrae. This allows nutrients and water to nourish the intervertebral disc, allowing muscles to relax and relieving pressure on pinched nerves that causes pain, numbness and tingling along the shoulders and arms. What Are The Benefits Of Using NeckMate™? NeckMate™ can be used to help resolve a host of pain related problems around the neck and shoulder areas, including but not limited to: Herniated and bulging disc Pinched nerve Dizziness and tension headaches Chronic neck and shoulder pain Cervical Spondylosis Muscle spasms around the neck Relief nerve pressure and pain Relief numbness and tingling along shoulders, arms and hands Durable Design NeckMate™ is constructed with high quality, durable materials that will last for years to come. Features NeckMate™ supports the neck, while elevating the jawbone. This creates optimal spine alignment, which relieves tension in your nerves. Many people experience relief from back, spine, shoulder pain and spasms No assembly required. Step-by-step instructions ensure you’re getting the best use of our cervical traction unit. We know how important it is to have detailed instructions and we want you to be as comfortable as possible No matter where you are on stiff days, experience cervical traction at home or on the go. It’s soft, lightweight and small enough to fit in your suitcase, purse, car or backpack NeckMate™ is easily adjustable so you can control the amount of air for a comfortable stretch to relax your neck and shoulders 3 inflation tubes for quick on-the-go inflation, as well as a metal valve and connectors for extra durability Promote blood circulation and relieve headaches How to Use NeckMate™ Follow the simple instructions below on wearing NeckMate™ for the best possible results.
NeckEase - Neck Support Brace with Soft Durable Foam $29.99
Our ultra comfortable and elegant neck support brace is not only a fashion statement in itself but also a great companion for neck pain relief from various conditions. Applications: This cervical neck collar can be used as a brace for injury prevention as well as pain relief from various conditions. Benign neck injury, neck brachial neuralgia and neck pain Mild cervical cirrhosis, chronic neck pain, migraine All kinds of pain caused by cervical spondylosis and the regulation of joint instability Pain and injury prevention Support and correct neck posture, prevent chronic strain Postoperative and rehabilitative care, torticollis (wryneck), compression syndromes, rheumatic and/or degenerative disorders Prevent your head from lowering (the habit of lowering your head when playing mobile phones or reading books) Prevent stiff neck Available for office break by car or plane It can be used as a scarf in winter to provide warmth to the neck Corrects Poor Neck Posture Are you often glued to your phone or computer, leading to persistent neck pain caused by the notorious 'text neck'? Meet your ultimate solution – our neck brace. Designed to actively correct your neck posture, it's your go-to companion for relief from discomfort and improved neck health. You can wear it anytime, anywhere, whether for work, study, or even while travelling. This cervical collar effectively alleviates cervical pain by providing essential support to immobilize the cervical spine. By stabilizing this crucial part of the spine, it significantly reduces the pressure exerted on the sensitive cervical nerves, offering much-needed relief from discomfort and pain. Made of Soft, Durable Materials Unlike conventional stiff plastic neck supports or stretchers, our neck pillow offers a soft, breathable sponge that cradles your skin with unparalleled comfort. The adjustable fastener straps ensure a snug and customized fit for various neck sizes, guaranteeing optimal comfort. Crafted from top-notch materials, this neck collar is not just practical but also built to endure, providing long-lasting benefits through repeated use. Easy Storage and Portable The neck collar is highly portable, fitting easily into your bag for on-the-go convenience whenever you need it. How to Measure? Using a soft measuring tape, measure around your neck as in the picture below, then choose your size from the size chart.
The NeckCracker™ - Adjustable Cervical Traction $49.99
* 20% OFF when you buy 2 or more Crack all your neck bones, release years of tension, and feel like you've never felt before! The NeckCracker™ is a home cervical traction device that uses gravity and the weight of your head to decompress your neck and restore the natural arch of the cervical vertebrae. Who Should Use It? If you're suffering from frequent neck pain, shoulder aches and tension headaches, constantly stuck at the desk or forced to work from home, or if your head is habitually leaning forward due to prolonged use of mobile devices, a term known as "text neck", then the NeckCracker™ is the solution for you. The NeckCracker™ is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Applications The NeckCracker™ can be used to help resolve a host of pain related problems around the neck and shoulder areas, including but not limited to: Herniated and bulging disc Pinched nerve Dizziness and tension headaches Chronic neck and shoulder pain Cervical Spondylosis Stiff neck Muscle spasms around the neck Relief nerve pressure and pain Relief numbness and tingling along arms and hands What is Cervical Traction Cervical Traction is the process of stretching the spinal vertebrae and muscles to relieve pressure and pain. Tension is used to pull or push the head away from the neck, thereby creating a space between the vertebrae. This allows nutrients and water to nourish the intervertebral disc, allowing muscles to relax and reduce nerve compression that causes pain, numbness and tingling down the length of the arm. Acupressure Massage Points and Inlaid Magnets Enjoy a soothing massage with 60 acupressure points to help unclog meridians and improve blood circulation along the upper back, shoulders and neck. 11 inlaid magnets embedded in the NeckCracker™ utilizes the benefits of magnetic therapy for healing and pain relief. 3 Curvature Settings to Choose From NeckCracker™ is ergonomically designed with 3 different curvature settings to suit your comfort level. Just use it for 10 minutes a day and feel all the difference! How To Use NeckCracker
NeckAnvil™ - Neck Traction Pillow $39.99
* 20% OFF when you buy 2 or more Long hours of sitting at the desk, or looking down at mobile phones and other devices can put a strain on your neck. If unchecked, this may result in herniated disc from the cervical vertebrae, pinching on nerves that run down the arms into the hands. This causes pain, tingling, numbness along the arms and hands, and the problem worsens as we get older. The NeckAnvil™ is a cervical traction pillow designed to relieve tension on the neck by decompressing the cervical vertebrae. It works by using the weight of your head to perform a gentle traction on your neck, restoring the natural curve of the cervical spine, and lengthening the gaps between the vertebrae, allowing oxygen, fluids and nutrients to flow back into the gaps to nourish the discs. How Can NeckAnvil™ Help You? Decompress the discs within the neck Relieves pressure on the pinched nerves Smooths out and soothes neck muscles Eliminates neck pain and shoulder stiffness Gets rid of numbness and tingling along the shoulders, arms and hands Applications NeckAnvil™ can be used to treat various conditions associated with neck pain. These include but are not limited to: Brachialgia (Cervical Radiculopathy) Chronic neck pain Shoulder soreness Pinched nerves Tension headaches Easy To Use Other neck devices can be complicated to set up and use, involving doors or rope or pulleys and just aren't practical. Simply place NeckAnvil™ on the floor or bed and lie on it for 5 to 10 mins at a time. Feel the neck stretching out nicely, giving you an amazing feeling as you meditate and relax. Ergonomically Shaped NeckAnvil™ molds perfectly into the back of the neck, and restores the natural curve often lost when sitting for long periods. It also has acupressure points that help to release tight muscles at the back of your neck. It is perfect for those struggling with chronic neck pain, shoulder soreness, pinched nerves, tension headaches, or those sitting for long periods.