Arm Restrain Rehabilitation Brace $39.99
Our Arm Restrainer comes complete with a 3 piece steel splints that acts as both a bandage and a brace. Perfect for injury or post surgery recovery or use as a night splint. Applications: Restrains the arm to facilitate in injury recovery Postoperative recovery of elbow joint Treatment of fracture Ligament damage of elbow joint Cubital tunnel syndrome Sprains and Strains Muscle weakness Elbow pain relief Elbow fracture recovery Damaged ulnar nerve Hemiplegia treatment Rehabilitation 3 Piece Steel Splint Comes with 3 rigid steel splints that run along the length of the forearm, giving more firm support that stabilizes the arm, preventing accidental movements that may aggravate injury. Breathable Fabric Made of Skin-friendly mesh fabric, soft and breathable, comfortable to wear all day or night. Easy to Wear Designed as an Integrated brace and bandage, with a simple hook & loop fastener system with four securing straps that makes it easy to wear and remove quickly. Size Chart S: Length: 22cm, Width: 19-25cm (For children)M: Length: 31cm, Width: 26-35cm (For female)L: Length: 36cm, Width: 27-37cm (For men)
Ankle Compression Sleeve $29.99
* 20% OFF when you buy 2 or more Does your feet and ankle hurt every time you get up to walk? Do you feel that your ankles are breaking apart? Are you limiting the kinds of activities you can do because of your ankle pain? Our Ankle Compression Sleeve is the solution to deliver comfortable and effective compression that gives you the support and relief that you need. Our Ankle Compression Sleeve guards you against injuries while you enjoy your daily activities from low to high intensity sports. Pain Relief For Ankle Problems This ankle sleeve with primary protection and compression can help soothe pain and aid in recovery from sprains, tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, ankle fractures, edema, swelling or just general pain. Injury Prevention They are perfectly suited to prevent injuries in any activity that involves impact to your ankles, including baseball, basketball, CrossFit, soccer, golf, hiking, running, tennis, volleyball etc. Enjoy exceptional ankle support while still maintaining your peak performance and full range of leg motion! Improved Mobility With Full Support The Ankle Compression Sleeve allows full mobility, yet helps limit excessive movements on your ankle, such as plantar inversion or eversion, or twisting motions that can cause ankle sprains and other injuries. You can go for your walks and hikes and step confidently on rocky or uneven surfaces knowing that your ankles are stable and protected from injury. Strong Breathable Compression This ankle compression sleeve is designed to provide superior support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Made of high quality compression fabric and using 3D weaving technology to increase its strength, it is form fitting, and maintains joint stability regardless of activity. Its breathable and absorbent material means you can wear it all day without worrying about breaking in sweat. Size Chart Size Shoe size S - M 33 - 37 L - XL 38 - 42 2XL - 3XL 43 - 46
Ankle Compression Sleeve (With Support Strap) $39.99
* 20% OFF when you buy 2 or more Say hello to pain-free mobility with OrthoRelieve's Ankle Compression Sleeve with Support Strap! Tired of your feet and ankles hurting every time you take a step? Say goodbye to limiting your activities and feeling like your ankles are breaking apart. This ankle compression sleeve is the perfect solution for comfortable and effective compression that delivers the support you need. Featuring breathable and comfortable fabric, our ankle sleeve is made stronger with 3D weaving technology, giving you improved mobility and support. And with two wrap around straps, you get even more stability and protection, so you can enjoy your favorite activities without worry. Pain Relief For Ankle Problems Say goodbye to the pain from sprains, tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, ankle fractures, edema, swelling, and more. Our ankle compression sleeve offers primary protection and compression, soothing your pain and aiding in recovery. Injury Prevention Whether you're playing basketball, running, hiking, or any other high-impact activity, our ankle sleeve is perfect for injury prevention. Experience exceptional ankle support while still enjoying a full range of motion and peak performance. Improved Mobility With Full Support Stable and protected, our ankle compression sleeve limits excessive movements, such as plantar inversion or eversion, that can cause injury. Enjoy confident steps on even the rocky and uneven surfaces, knowing your ankles are protected. Enhanced Support With Pressurized Strap Take your support to the next level with our pressurized strap system. The wrap around strap enhances compression and stability, holding your ankles tightly together, preventing muscle tremors, and improving blood circulation. Strong Breathable Compression Our ankle compression sleeve is made from high quality compression fabric and reinforced with 3D weaving technology for superior support, comfort, and relief. The form-fitting design ensures joint stability, and the breathable and absorbent material means you can wear it all day without worrying about sweat. Enjoy a pain-free and active lifestyle with OrthoRelieve's Ankle Compression Sleeve with Support Strap! Size Chart Size Shoe size S - M 33 - 37 L - XL 38 - 42 2XL - 3XL 43 - 46
Ankle Protector $44.99
25,000 people hurt their ankles everyday, and more than 1 million people per year end up in the emergency room with one. Your ankles are one of the more important joints in the body, supporting your weight and enabling mobility and movement. Old age, extreme sports, constant movements like jumping and twisting, distance running over the long term can result in sprains and other ankle injuries. This ankle protector helps in recovery of injuries, and gives the support and protection it needs to prevent further injuries from happening. Enjoy your outdoor activities with full assurance that your ankles are protected. Pain Relief and Injury Recovery The ankle protector can be used to relieve pain and aid in recovery from the most common ankle injuries. Ligament damage Instabilities Sprains and strains Ankle rolls Injury prevention Tendonitis Tendon dysfunctions Plantar fasciitis Overnight splint for recovery Protection and Injury Prevention The ankle guard plate supports and stabilizes your ankles, helps keep your balance as you walk on uneven ground, protecting against erratic ankle movements that could cause injuries like sprains and potentially preventing you from falling. Features The solid ABS ankle guard plate molded to ergonomically follow the bone structure of the human ankle. Together with the anchor straps, assists in preventing ankle sprains by reducing the separation of the two lower leg bones where the ankle meets. The dual exterior molded support structure with Grip Technology (anti-slip) that provides stability and prevents the ankle from rolling inwards (Inversion) and outwards (Eversion). The Cross Strap Stabilizers with located underneath prevents the foot from shifting forward, ensuring that the Ankle Protector stays in place. Supreme Support The Ankle Protector includes the best in design for ankle braces, through feedback from chiropractors and specialists. The solid ABS ankle guard plate molded to ergonomically follow the bone structure of the human ankle. Together with the anchor straps, assists in preventing ankle sprains by reducing the separation of the two lower leg bones where the ankle meets. The dual exterior molded support structure with Grip Technology (anti-slip) that provides stability and prevents the ankle from rolling inwards (Inversion) and outwards (Eversion). The Cross Strap Stabilizers with located underneath prevents the foot from shifting forward, ensuring that the Ankle Protector stays in place. Protect your ankles and enjoy the physical activities with peace of mind knowing that your ankles are well taken care of. Breathable and Comfortable Made of breathable and comfortable material that's sweat absorbent. You can wear it all day in your shoe and still feel comfortable and protected. Sizing Chart Measure the length of your feet and refer to the size chart below to select your size for the Ankle Protector. Size Foot length (cm) S 20 - 23 M 23.5 - 25.5 L 26 - 28 XL 28.5 - 32 How to Wear Follow the steps below on how to wear the Ankle Protector.
Ultra Thin Ankle Compression Sleeve $29.90
Our 360° Ultra Thin Ankle Compression Sleeve is the best choice to prevent injury, improve blood circulation, help recover from chronic ankle strains, sprains, fatigue and Achilles tendon heel etc. What Is It Used For This ultra thin ankle sleeve can help treat and prevent many causes of ankle pain and ankle conditions including: Ankle sprains and strains Ankle swelling Ankle instability Arthritis Tendonitis Post fracture (broken ankle) recovery Postoperative use It is designed as a preventative brace strap for any sporting activities such as intensive exercise like running, soccer, weightlifting, hiking and many other physical activities. It can also be used as a preventive brace for low intensity workouts like walking and hiking. Made From Premium Materials Made of Premium Breathable Elastic Fabric, the Ankle Compression Sleeve is meticulously made by high quality materials. It keeps the feet dry and comfortable throughout the day because of its sweat-wicking feature. This pulls moisture away from your body, through the fabric so it can evaporate. This wicking action helps keep your feet dry and cool, even during hot weather or while you're sweating. Open Heel Design Its Open Heel Design provides added grip which perfectly holds the ankle in place to prevent sliding. An Ultra-thin skin design ensures a perfect fit into your shoe with no discomfort. High Elasticity The compression sleeve is made from elastic, super stretchy material that conforms to your ankle and ensures an all round comfortable fit. Sweat Wicking Technology Using the latest in sweat wicking technology, with fabric that pulls moisture away from your body, so it can evaporate. This wicking action helps keep your feet dry and cool throughout the day, even during hot weather or while you're sweating. Ultra Thin Skin and Lightweight At just 0.9mm thickness, the sleeve feels like a second skin that you can fit comfortably in your shoes without any problems. Secure it with the strong Velcro tab, adjustable in size, get the support and compression that you need. Sizing Chart Simply use the sizing chart below to choose your Ankle Compression Sleeve size based on your shoe size. If Your Shoe Size Is: Choose This Size 37-39 M 40-42 L 43-46 XL How to wear the Ankle Compression Sleeve
The NeckCracker™ - Adjustable Cervical Traction $49.99
* 20% OFF when you buy 2 or more Crack all your neck bones, release years of tension, and feel like you've never felt before! The NeckCracker™ is a home cervical traction device that uses gravity and the weight of your head to decompress your neck and restore the natural arch of the cervical vertebrae. Who Should Use It? If you're suffering from frequent neck pain, shoulder aches and tension headaches, constantly stuck at the desk or forced to work from home, or if your head is habitually leaning forward due to prolonged use of mobile devices, a term known as "text neck", then the NeckCracker™ is the solution for you. The NeckCracker™ is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Applications The NeckCracker™ can be used to help resolve a host of pain related problems around the neck and shoulder areas, including but not limited to: Herniated and bulging disc Pinched nerve Dizziness and tension headaches Chronic neck and shoulder pain Cervical Spondylosis Stiff neck Muscle spasms around the neck Relief nerve pressure and pain Relief numbness and tingling along arms and hands What is Cervical Traction Cervical Traction is the process of stretching the spinal vertebrae and muscles to relieve pressure and pain. Tension is used to pull or push the head away from the neck, thereby creating a space between the vertebrae. This allows nutrients and water to nourish the intervertebral disc, allowing muscles to relax and reduce nerve compression that causes pain, numbness and tingling down the length of the arm. Acupressure Massage Points and Inlaid Magnets Enjoy a soothing massage with 60 acupressure points to help unclog meridians and improve blood circulation along the upper back, shoulders and neck. 11 inlaid magnets embedded in the NeckCracker™ utilizes the benefits of magnetic therapy for healing and pain relief. 3 Curvature Settings to Choose From NeckCracker™ is ergonomically designed with 3 different curvature settings to suit your comfort level. Just use it for 10 minutes a day and feel all the difference! How To Use NeckCracker
NeckAnvil™ - Neck Traction Pillow $39.99
* 20% OFF when you buy 2 or more Long hours of sitting at the desk, or looking down at mobile phones and other devices can put a strain on your neck. If unchecked, this may result in herniated disc from the cervical vertebrae, pinching on nerves that run down the arms into the hands. This causes pain, tingling, numbness along the arms and hands, and the problem worsens as we get older. The NeckAnvil™ is a cervical traction pillow designed to relieve tension on the neck by decompressing the cervical vertebrae. It works by using the weight of your head to perform a gentle traction on your neck, restoring the natural curve of the cervical spine, and lengthening the gaps between the vertebrae, allowing oxygen, fluids and nutrients to flow back into the gaps to nourish the discs. How Can NeckAnvil™ Help You? Decompress the discs within the neck Relieves pressure on the pinched nerves Smooths out and soothes neck muscles Eliminates neck pain and shoulder stiffness Gets rid of numbness and tingling along the shoulders, arms and hands Applications NeckAnvil™ can be used to treat various conditions associated with neck pain. These include but are not limited to: Brachialgia (Cervical Radiculopathy) Chronic neck pain Shoulder soreness Pinched nerves Tension headaches Easy To Use Other neck devices can be complicated to set up and use, involving doors or rope or pulleys and just aren't practical. Simply place NeckAnvil™ on the floor or bed and lie on it for 5 to 10 mins at a time. Feel the neck stretching out nicely, giving you an amazing feeling as you meditate and relax. Ergonomically Shaped NeckAnvil™ molds perfectly into the back of the neck, and restores the natural curve often lost when sitting for long periods. It also has acupressure points that help to release tight muscles at the back of your neck. It is perfect for those struggling with chronic neck pain, shoulder soreness, pinched nerves, tension headaches, or those sitting for long periods.
ComfyNeck - Ultra Comfort Neck Brace from $49.99
* 20% OFF when you buy 2 or more Our ultra comfortable neck brace is not only a fashion statement in itself but also a great companion for neck pain relief from various conditions such as Cervical Spondylosis. Applications: ComfyNeck can be used as a brace for prevention as well as pain relief. Benign neck injury, neck brachial neuralgia and neck pain Mild cervical cirrhosis, chronic neck pain, migraine All kinds of pain caused by cervical spondylosis and the regulation of joint instability Pain and injury prevention Support and correct neck posture, prevent chronic strain Postoperative and rehabilitative care, torticollis (wryneck), compression syndromes, rheumatic and/or degenerative disorders Prevent your head from lowering (the habit of lowering your head when playing mobile phones or reading books) Prevent stiff neck Available for office break by car or plane It can be used as a scarf in winter to provide warmth to the neck What Is Cervical Spondylosis and What Problems Can It Cause? Cervical spondylosis is a general term for age-related wear and tear affecting the spinal disks in your neck. As the cervical disks start to dehydrate and shrink, signs of osteoarthritis will develop, these include bony projections along the edges of bones (bone spurs). Cervical spondylosis is extremely common and worsens as a person gets older. Typically, cervical spondylosis begins around age 40 and gets worse over time, and men tend to develop it earlier than women. More than 85 percent of people older than age 60 are affected by cervical spondylosis. The following symptoms can be caused by cervical spondylosis: Blurred vision Dizziness, headache, migraine and upper limb numbness Heart discomfort High blood pressure (Cervical spondylosis can cause secondary hypertension, which is called neck-originated hypertension in medicine.) Difficulty swallowing Stomach discomfort Soft and Comfortable ComfyNeck is made from medium density mixed sponge and EVA foam, which is soft and comfortable and does not easily deform with long term usage. Its fabric is comfortable and breathable and keeps you cool throughout the day. It is ergonomically designed to conform to the shape of the neck. 3 Versions Available ComfyNeck is available in 3 versions that have different levels of support and applications for your individual needs. Comfort The Comfort version provides soft support for the neck. Compared with the other two versions, it is more flexible and comfortable, and is more suitable for sleeping. Enhanced The Enhanced version contains an EVA foam board, which provides stronger support for the neck. If you want better but not too hard support, please choose this one. Dual-Use The Dual-Use version is equivalent to the enhanced version, but you can remove the supporting board to make it more comfortable. Which Version Should You Choose? Choosing the version is easy. Just refer to the chart below to pick the one that suits your needs. If you want neck brace you can sleep in, then the Comfort and Dual-Use versions will be suitable. If you need a brace for recovery and rehabilitative purposes, then the Enhanced and the Dual-Use will be the best choice. Measurement and Sizing Chart There are 2 measurements you need to make - the neck height and neck circumference as shown in the diagram below. Then refer to the sizing chart to pick the right size.
Extendable Cervical Collar $44.99
* 20% OFF when you buy 2 or more Our Medical Grade Adjustable Cervical Collar with Chin Support is ideal for use in prevention and treatment of conditions of the cervical vertebra such as cervical spondylosis and cervical muscle strain, as well as neck support for post operative rehabilitation. Its length is extendable to offer better support and suit people with different neck lengths. Applications: The cervical collar is ideal for prevention of neck injury as well as auxiliary treatment of the cervical vertebra. It is also perfectly suited as a brace for rehabilitative post surgery recovery. Benign neck injury, cervicobrachial neuralgia Mild cervical cirrhosis, chronic neck pain, migraine Pain from cervical spondylosis and the regulation of joint instability Pain relief and injury prevention Support and correct neck posture, prevent chronic strain Postoperative and rehabilitative care, torticollis (wryneck), compression syndromes, rheumatic and/or degenerative disorders Prevent text neck (the habit of lowering your head when using mobile phones or reading books) Prevent stiff neck Can be used while travelling Features: Two pieces of self-adhesive support plate for easy height adjustment to suit different neck lengths Well ventilated support plate increases comfort and keeps you cool and sweat free Comfortable chin support that wraps around jaw line Double buckle structure to ensure support is secure and tight Easy to store and wash Get Rid Of Text Neck Text neck is the unhealthy neck posture formed by leaning forward for prolonged periods, for example when viewing a cellphone while reading and texting, reported to cause stress injuries. The Extendable Cervical Collar ensures your cervical vertebrae is restored to its original, healthy posture. Comfortable Chin Support Chin support made of soft foam adds comfort and avoids obstruction to the jaw line and ensures your chin and jaws are adequately protected. Air Holes For Breathability 12 air holes allow air to circulate within the structure, keeping the cervical collar well ventilated. You will feel you cool and sweat free as you wear throughout the day. Strong Velcro Support The Extendable Cervical Collar is secured at the ends with strong Velcro, ensuring optimum support without worrying about the brace falling off. Sizing and Measurement Using a soft measuring tape, measure around you neck circumference, and then refer to the size chart below to choose the correct size.
NeckMate™ - Inflatable Cervical Traction Pillow $39.99
* 20% Off when you buy 2 Release years of built up tension on your neck with NeckMate™, our new Inflatable Neck Traction Pillow. Now you can receive a cervical traction anytime and anywhere. NeckMate™ will leave your neck feeling relaxed, pain free and refreshed. What is Cervical Traction? Cervical Traction is the process of stretching the spinal vertebrae and muscles to relieve pressure and pain. Tension is used to pull or push the head away from the neck, thereby creating a space between the vertebrae. This allows nutrients and water to nourish the intervertebral disc, allowing muscles to relax and relieving pressure on pinched nerves that causes pain, numbness and tingling along the shoulders and arms. What Are The Benefits Of Using NeckMate™? NeckMate™ can be used to help resolve a host of pain related problems around the neck and shoulder areas, including but not limited to: Herniated and bulging disc Pinched nerve Dizziness and tension headaches Chronic neck and shoulder pain Cervical Spondylosis Muscle spasms around the neck Relief nerve pressure and pain Relief numbness and tingling along shoulders, arms and hands Durable Design NeckMate™ is constructed with high quality, durable materials that will last for years to come. Features NeckMate™ supports the neck, while elevating the jawbone. This creates optimal spine alignment, which relieves tension in your nerves. Many people experience relief from back, spine, shoulder pain and spasms No assembly required. Step-by-step instructions ensure you’re getting the best use of our cervical traction unit. We know how important it is to have detailed instructions and we want you to be as comfortable as possible No matter where you are on stiff days, experience cervical traction at home or on the go. It’s soft, lightweight and small enough to fit in your suitcase, purse, car or backpack NeckMate™ is easily adjustable so you can control the amount of air for a comfortable stretch to relax your neck and shoulders 3 inflation tubes for quick on-the-go inflation, as well as a metal valve and connectors for extra durability Promote blood circulation and relieve headaches How to Use NeckMate™ Follow the simple instructions below on wearing NeckMate™ for the best possible results.
NeckEase - Neck Support Brace with Soft Durable Foam $29.99
Our ultra comfortable and elegant neck support brace is not only a fashion statement in itself but also a great companion for neck pain relief from various conditions. Applications: This cervical neck collar can be used as a brace for injury prevention as well as pain relief from various conditions. Benign neck injury, neck brachial neuralgia and neck pain Mild cervical cirrhosis, chronic neck pain, migraine All kinds of pain caused by cervical spondylosis and the regulation of joint instability Pain and injury prevention Support and correct neck posture, prevent chronic strain Postoperative and rehabilitative care, torticollis (wryneck), compression syndromes, rheumatic and/or degenerative disorders Prevent your head from lowering (the habit of lowering your head when playing mobile phones or reading books) Prevent stiff neck Available for office break by car or plane It can be used as a scarf in winter to provide warmth to the neck Corrects Poor Neck Posture Are you often glued to your phone or computer, leading to persistent neck pain caused by the notorious 'text neck'? Meet your ultimate solution – our neck brace. Designed to actively correct your neck posture, it's your go-to companion for relief from discomfort and improved neck health. You can wear it anytime, anywhere, whether for work, study, or even while travelling. This cervical collar effectively alleviates cervical pain by providing essential support to immobilize the cervical spine. By stabilizing this crucial part of the spine, it significantly reduces the pressure exerted on the sensitive cervical nerves, offering much-needed relief from discomfort and pain. Made of Soft, Durable Materials Unlike conventional stiff plastic neck supports or stretchers, our neck pillow offers a soft, breathable sponge that cradles your skin with unparalleled comfort. The adjustable fastener straps ensure a snug and customized fit for various neck sizes, guaranteeing optimal comfort. Crafted from top-notch materials, this neck collar is not just practical but also built to endure, providing long-lasting benefits through repeated use. Easy Storage and Portable The neck collar is highly portable, fitting easily into your bag for on-the-go convenience whenever you need it. How to Measure? Using a soft measuring tape, measure around your neck as in the picture below, then choose your size from the size chart.
15 Mode EMS Tens Device from $44.99
Our 15 mode TENS massager is the perfect tool to relieve pain from different areas of your body. Compact and lightweight, it can easily fit in your pocket, allowing you easy access to pain relief everywhere you go. Applications TENS can be used for the following applications: Arthritis Back pain Neck and shoulder pain Knees and elbow pain Wrist and hands Abdominal pain Leg and foot pain Sports injuries What is TENS? TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is a method of treating pain through the use of electrical currents. It is usually administered through the use of a battery driven device and the current is sent via electrode pads that are attached to the skin surrounding the pain area. How Does It Work In Relieving Pain? A TENS unit transmits low voltage electrical pulses via electrodes to the pain areas. Studies have shown that these pulses reduce pain signals going to the brain, thereby modifying your perception of physical pain. The electrical pulses also stimulate the release of endorphins, which are the body's natural pain killers. Benefits of TENS Non-invasive Relief pain in many areas Stimulates muscles and reduces atrophy Increases blood circulation It can be used in conjunction with medications Small and portable device How to Use? Install the battery in the device Connect the wire to the electrode pads Attach the electrode pads to your skin surrounding the pain area. Position the pads either side of the painful area, at least 2.5cm (1 inch) apart. Switch on the device. Click "Mode" to adjust different massage modes; Click "Timer" to adjust the massage time; Click "+" and "-" to adjust the strength (total 40 levels) After using, keep the electrode pads well, so you can use it again next time. Frequently Asked Questions Q: Is the device safe to use. Will I be electrocuted? A: Yes it is safe and no you will not be electrocuted. The device sends out a low voltage current and the intensity can be controllable from the device interface. It is very safe. Q: Does it come with batteries? A: The device uses 3 'AAA' batteries and they are sold separately. Q: How long do the electrode pads last? A: It depends on how often you use them. You will know when it starts to lose its adhesiveness. You can purchase additional electrode pads from this page. Safety Precaution Do not use if you have stents, pacemaker or other implanted devices. Do not use if pregnant.
ThermaPad™ - Electric Heating Mat $54.99
Relax sore muscles and relieve pain with the new and improved ThermaPad™, now includes 10 preset temperature settings. Using hot compress therapy, it helps penetrate the muscles with heat, providing targeted relief, and relieves pain from the joints and aching muscles, and promotes relaxation. The heating pad can be used on different parts of the body like the back, neck, abdomen, buttocks, shoulders, arms and legs. Prevent Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) is the pain and tightness felt in muscles several hours to days after unaccustomed or strenuous exercise. Hot compress therapy improves blood circulation and delivers more oxygen and nutrients to your muscles and simultaneously removes lactic acid, which is essential for muscle healing. 10 Preset Heat Settings Customize your comfort with your choice of 10 preset heat settings that you can digitally control to your comfort level. Let the ThermaPad™ run continuously or use the timer to tailor your heat setting for up to 2 hours. ThermaPad™ features intelligent sensing temperature and automatic control of power-off function, and intelligent circuit control with LED indicators. You can start to feel the heat in as quickly as 30 seconds. Multiple Uses ThermaPad™ can be used on any part of the body to relieve pain form the shoulders, legs, back, arms and more. Soft Comfortable Material ThermaPad™ is made of high quality flannel material, which is comfortable, soft and gentle on the skin. It is also easy to clean, and machine washable. Benefits: Improve blood circulation Reduce muscle stiffness and tension Relief muscle aches, pain and soreness Promotes relaxation and faster healing Prevents Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) 6 digital preset heat settings for hot compress therapy Package Includes: 1 x ThermaPad™ with Controller1 x AC Adapter1 x Operation Manual Note:1. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.2. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.