Stabilize your knee and prevent injury with KneeFlex™.
* Get 20% OFF When You Buy 2
0°-120° Adjustable Angle
KneeFlex™ is a adjustable knee joint support brace that can control the flexion and extension angles of the knee with an angle plate. It provides the perfect fit and is suitable for both men and women.
Injury Prevention and Post Surgery Recovery
KneeFlex™ is suitable for the following conditions:
- Knee collateral ligament injury
- Meniscal injuries
- Acute soft tissue injury
- Knee ligament strain injury
- ACL, MCL, PCL, LCL tears
- Post-stroke knee diseases
- Overstretched knee
- Knee fractures
- Prevents twisting movement of knee
The angle plate and stent supports can be removed from the sleeve and KneeFlex™ can be used as a normal knee brace for compression and warmth. Insert the angled stents for added support after knee surgery and daily wear. Helps reduce injuries and restore strength and stability.
Soft Breathable Fabric
Made of high quality, soft and breathable material, that's made to last. Breathability will make you comfortable all day long, even after hours of wearing.
Easy to Wear
Easy wearing and removal with hook and loop fasteners, which are fixed strongly and easy to use. Detachable stent, convenient to clean. Suitable for left or right knee.
How to adjust angle plate
- Push the control lock to 'Unlock' position
- Adjusting flexion angle: Turn the flexion knob to the desired angle as displayed on the angle plate.
- Adjusting extension angle: Turn the extension knob to the desired angle as displayed on the angle plate.
- Push the control lock to 'Lock' position
How to Measure
Thigh Circumference: With a soft measuring tape, measure 15 cm above the knee joint.
Calf Circumference: With a soft measuring tape, measure 12 cm below the knee joint.
||39 - 45 cm
||32 - 39 cm
||45 - 51 cm
||39 - 46 cm
||51 - 57 cm
||46 - 52 cm