Relieve back pain with our Thermotherapy Belt. Using tourmaline stones, the belt warms on contact with your skin, providing you with soothing and comfortable hot compress therapy, relieving pain and discomfort, and helping to improve blood circulation.
The Thermotherapy Belt is best suited for the following conditions:
- General low back pain
- Lumbar disc herniation
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Stomach Cramps
Fast Heating Hot Compress Therapy
The belt heats quickly and has a lasting effect. The heat increases blood circulation and helps relieve pain associated with joint and back problems. It helps to relax muscles and reduces fatigue. It supports the waist, and helps to maintain a good posture.
Benefits of Hot Compress Therapy
Hot compress therapy (or thermotherapy) is the process of subjecting an area on the body to a targeted heat source to raise its temperature. Heat treatment for injury recovery has been used for hundreds of years as a medical cure and has been known to loosen stiff joints and soothe out aching muscles. When a sore joint or sprained muscle is subjected to heat, the blood vessels around the area get larger, allowing more protein, oxygen, and nutrients to be delivered to the injured tissues to facilitate recovery and promote faster healing. The improved blood circulation as a result of the heat treatment quickly suppresses pain and soreness.
Enhanced Healing Capacity
Tiny tourmaline stones sewn neatly into an even cross hatch pattern in the belt help absorb body heat and converts and re-radiates that energy into the form of infrared energy back through the skin. This energy is absorbed by molecules from the cells within our skin, which in turn enhance healing capacity in our bodies.
Wrap Around Thermotherapy
The Thermotherapy belt includes self heating tourmaline pads that cover the entire lower back region as well the front portion, ensuring you get warm support for your tummy as well. Perfect for stomach cramps.
Stretchy Elastic Fabric
The Thermotherapy Belt is made from high elastic fine texture fiber cloth that's soft to handle, with vented and breathable elastic side panels, keeping you cool and comfortable all day. Adjustable Neoprene double pull braces ensure strong compression so that you can get the best support and protection.
Who Should Use It?
- People who have herniated disc, sciatica or lumbar pain
- People who want to keep their waist warm
- People who work in sedentary jobs such as office workers
- People doing regular exercise
- People who have stomach cramps
Use a soft measuring tape, measure your waist area, then refer to the sizing chart below to select your size.
||80 - 98
||31 - 38.5
||90 - 102
||35.4 - 40.1
||100 - 106
||39.3 - 41.7
||105 - 118
||41.3 - 46.5
||115 - 128
||45 - 50.5
||120 - 138
||47 - 54.3
- Do not use if you are fitted with a heart pacemaker or metal stents and other electronic devices inside your body
- Pregnant women and children should not use this product
- Do not use if you have a high fever or damaged skin
- Not recommended for people with skin allergies or skin that is sensitive to temperature
- Do not use if you have acute soft tissue impairment
- Patients with serious trauma, high blood pressure or any other disease.
- We ship worldwide
- To US, UK, AU: Approximately 8-25 business days
- To CA: Approximately 18-30 business days
- To other countries: Approximately 17-25 business days
- 30 day money back
- 24/7 customer support
- Tracking number on all orders