A simple, non-surgical way to correct slouching, improve posture, and help relieve pain from shoulders and back.
- Corrects posture with lumbar support strips
- Reduce back pain
- Develops muscle memory
- Regains self confidence
- Convenient and easy to wear
- No surgery or medication required
- Aligns the spine and neck
GET RID OF SLOUCHING AND RESTORE HEALTHY SPINE
Slouching and poor posture can cause long term damage to the bone and nerves. If left uncorrected, will lead to muscle and nerve disorders with resultant pain and discomfort.
Long term poor posture from slouching can result in a protruding Intervertebral disc, or commonly known as slipped disc. If the slipped disc impinges on the sciatic nerve, this will cause a sharp pain to run down either or both legs, known as sciatica. This makes it difficult to walk, stand and sit. It is debilitating and greatly affects the quality of life.
Chiropractic and other forms of treatment could help alleviate the pain to some extent, but the healing usually reaches a plateau and you're still left with some residual pain for the rest of your life.
Our Posture Corrector with Lumbar Support deals with this problem before it even begins. It not only helps correct your posture, but supports your lumbar region as well. The posture corrector pulls your shoulders back, while the lumbar support forces your lower back into a natural arch. The result is a very natural body posture. You will find it difficult to slouch while wearing it.
It can be used at home, office, gym, yoga room and outdoors. It can also be worn directly over clothes.
THORACIC AND LUMBAR SUPPORT
The posture corrector includes a pair of parallel semi-flexible double support splints that line the length of the back from the lower to upper back. This support covers both the Thoracic and lumbar regions, spanning T1 to T12 and L1 to L5.
The posture corrector is made from breathable fabric which is soft on the skin with its ventilation mesh promoting air circulation, keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the day. Its pull straps are secured with strong Velcro, keeping the brace firmly in position while you're on the move.
HOW TO WEAR
- Unfasten all Velcro straps that may be adhered to each other. Place the posture corrector over your back with straps over your shoulders. Fasten the elastic waist strap at the front. Be sure not to over tighten.
- Pull shoulder straps under your arms cross behind your back and move forward.
- Fasten at the front on top of the waist strap.
Measure your waist circumference and select your size using the size chart below.
Waist size (inch / cm)
||25.5 - 35.4 inch / 65 - 90 cm
||29.5 - 37.4 inch / 75 - 95 cm
||33.4 - 39.3 inch / 85 - 100 cm
||35.4 - 41.3 inch / 90 - 105 cm
||37.4 - 43.3 inch / 95 - 110 cm
||33.4 - 45.2 inch / 100 - 115 cm
||43.3 - 47.2 inch / 110 - 120 cm
- We ship worldwide
- To US, UK, AU: Approximately 8-25 business days
- To CA: Approximately 18-30 business days
- To other countries: Approximately 17-25 business days
- 30 day money back
- 24/7 customer support
- Tracking number on all orders